I am well aware that this post is late. I was out of the province for a few weeks and hadn't the time to write. I rewrote the networking code several weeks ago and it works pretty well! Let me explain what I did.
So first off I want to explain my old networking code, and why it sucked. My first ever attempt at writing network code started a few years ago. What I ended up doing was serializing data every frame and sending it to the server. I serialized everything in a text-literal way, which is to say, I used a big ol' JSON string as my packet. Yeah. When I realize this was sending copious amounts of data over the network, I decided to try a "smarter" approach which was then copied over to LÖVE und PANZER. This approach was event-driven. Instead of sending data values